Hierfür braucht man keine großen Worte. Geröstete Nüsse mit Schokolade. Punkt.
You don’t need big words for this one. Roasted nuts with chocolate. Period.
Recipe (Yields one jar of Chocolate Cream)
What you’ll need
1 1/2 cups of nuts (I used almond for my almond-chocolate spread and hazelnuts for the hazelnut-chocolate spread)
2 Tbsp. Honey or Maple Syrup (whichever you prefer)
1 pinch of salt
1/4 -1/2 cup of Oil (Sunflowerseed or Coconut) – This liquidifies the spread, so the more you use the more liquidy it will be
1-2 tsp. Cocoa powder
What you wann do
1. Roast the nuts in the oven for about half an hour on 100°C / 212 °F
2. If you used hazelnuts you need to peel of the skin after they’ve been roasted in the oven. As you can see on the pics the skin will almost come of by itselfe.
3. Crush up th nuts if you’re not using a fancy food processor ;-) With whatever you got. I used a wooden Ice crusher.
4. Mix all the dry ingredients throughout the crushed nuts.
5. Ad the oil to the dry mixture and place in food processor until smooth texture appears. Or- as I did – use your hand blender and blend away. You might need to add some oil through the process if to sticky.
The spread is best kept in the fridge for up to two weeks. But really I only lasts me toughly one week ;-)
My recommendation: Eat as is with a spoon!
Raw vegan alternative: Don’t roast the nuts but put in dehydrater. And instead of the vegan but not raw sweetener option Maple Syrup use stevia.